- This event has passed.
Dog Days at the Garden
DATE: Saturdays | Oct. 1 – Nov. 19
TIME: 8 - 11 a.m.
PRICE: Included with Garden admission or membership
Bring your furry friend to Dog Days at the Garden for the “ultimutt” nature experience. Explore the beauty of the Sonoran Desert and stroll the Garden’s five thematic trails Saturday mornings.
Last dog admission:
10:30 – 11 a.m. timeslot.
For the health and safety of guests and dogs, please note the following:
- Stay hydrated! Water fountains and refill stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Clean up after your dog and deposit bagged waste in trash receptacles.
- Dogs must be on a leash, licensed, and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off trail.
- Be aware of your dog’s limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.